Chief Financial Officer
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation is conducting a search for a Chief Financial Officer. HSMC provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary Human Services Agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections; human resources; online and live Continuing Education; marketing; facility development; and quality assurance programs.
The successful applicant will manage accounting and financial business matters in a multi-company environment and be a key member of the executive team. Applicants must possess an advanced degree in a relevant discipline, or a Bachelor’s Degree with current Certified Public Accountant licensure by a relevant state board is preferred but not required. The successful applicant will work directly with the CEO and the executive team to create and implement financial strategies, financial forecasting, budgeting and reporting. Substantial experience with nonprofit accounting/auditing including preparation of the Uniform Financial Reports is required. Specific responsibilities include:
- Client representative for client corporations delegated by the CEO
- Overall supervision of accounting / financial personnel
- Analysis of financial statements
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow projections, cash flow reports and other types of analysis as required by the CEO
- Review of annual contracts and budgets preparation as required by funding agencies
- Preparation of information for CEO or designee to secure credit necessary to meet cash flows and capitalization needs of H.S.M.C. and client corporations
- Review of annual Uniform Financial Reports
- Cost analysis and control in all areas of purchasing
- Timely filing of all Federal, State and local tax requirements.
- Overall oversight of audit process as prepared by Accountants
The position comes with a very competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
Applicants must submit a letter of interest and vitae to:
Sr. Vice President of Operations and Human Resources
Human Services Management Corporation
321 Fortune Boulevard
Milford, Massachusetts 01757
HSMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.