Third Party Billing Manager
- 321 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
Human services agencies choose the shared business and management consulting services of Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) so that they can effectively manage their resources and have the ability to focus more on the clinical aspects of their organizations. Our current clients include Evergreen Center, Beacon ABA Services, Criterion Child Enrichment, and Beacon Services of Connecticut.
HSMC is currently seeking a Third Party Billing Manager!
- Oversees the operations of the billing department
- Serves as the go to person for all coding and billing processes
- Plans and directs insurance documentation, workloads, and data processing
- Maintains contact with other departments to obtain and analyze additional information needed to process and document billing
- Prepares and analyzes AR reports
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Health Care Administration preferred
- Successful completion of a program in medical billing preferred
- Current Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist (CMRS) certification preferred
- Must have ability to handle multiple and changing priorities and meet deadlines
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, martial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.