Associate Manager of Practice Operations
- Cromwell, CT, USA
Beacon Services of Connecticut is a private group practice of behavior analysts, behavioral therapists and specialized therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral and instructional services to individuals with disabilities. This practice specializes in evidence-based treatment to young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD).
We are currently seeking an Associate Manager of Practice Operations who will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of office operations and procedures.
We offer a full benefit package and the pay rate is $17-$20/hour commensurate with experience and education.
- Processing and preparing employee payroll.
- Submission of all new hire, promotions, termination paperwork / documentation to Human Resources.
- Create intakes / referrals from families interested in and enrolling in our program.
- Maintain IFSP’s authorizations. Sends final versions to doctors and families.
- Process weekly Early Intervention, School Age and Insurance billing timesheets.
- Ensure required billing information is present for timely submission of timesheets.
- Controlling correspondence between staff and the management company.
- Staff support with payroll, mileage and changes in personnel information.
- Development and generation of agency reports.
- Ensures security and confidentiality of employee information.
- Office Manager also provides back up to the executive team.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates / Bachelors degree in Human Services preferred.
- At least 2 years as an office / administrative assistant.
- Strong Excel required.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills required.
- Experience with Pivot Tables preferred.
To learn more about our organization, please visit www.beaconct.org.
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.