Associate Behavior Therapist (ABA Therapist)
- Ipswich, MA, USA
Beacon ABA Services, Inc. (Beacon) is Massachusetts’ leading provider of home-based early intervention specialty services. We are a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The practice specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD). We work extensively with individuals who exhibit a variety of developmental needs and challenging behaviors by building adaptive skills in homes, schools, and community settings. Beacon actively contributes to the field of ABA through training students and professionals, contributing to field based research and establishing collaborative professional partnerships.
Make Mondays great again! Get paid to play while helping children acquire important life skills!
Beacon ABA Services is a company that specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our Therapists work directly with these children in their homes, following carefully created goals designed to promote independence.
Entry level candidates welcome to apply, paid training is provided!
· Full time and part time opportunities available
· Sessions take place Monday through Friday, anywhere from 8am-6:30pm
· Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle required
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· Associate’s Degree (60+ credit hours) and at least 6 months of relevant experience
· High School Diploma and at least one year of relevant experience can be considered for part time afternoon opportunities only (3:00pm-6:30pm)
· Medical and dental Insurance
· Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
· 401(K) Retirement Savings Plans
· Opportunities for advancement and continued education
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.