Social Media and Web Content Coordinator
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
We seek a digital storyteller, savvy with multimedia content, social media platforms, and web communication strategies to optimize our client and business partners' marketing needs. As a Social Media and Web Content Coordinator, s/he will monitor and improve social media and web content strategies based on performance analytics and industry best practices. This role will generate content and strategy for the content.
- Build rapport with our clients and business partners to support relevant content
- In collaboration with stakeholders, define and execute social media strategies and digital marketing campaigns
- Daily posting of social media and web content
- Utilize SEO guidelines to optimize content in support of marketing strategies
- Track and report on content performance for decision-making purposes
- Delight our customers and business partners with quality postings and reputation management services that reflect high professional standards and organizational brand
- Cultivate new communities and manage branded online spaces on a client’s behalf
- Provides peer coaching to enhance contributions from the communities of practice and empower participation in the social media platform
- Facilitate the design, implementation, and maintenance of client websites
- Local travel to client sites up to 25%
- Interest, direct experience, or exposure to the human services field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, or related academic field
- 3 years of experience creating and managing social media and web content to support marketing needs
We seek candidates with demonstrable experience in
- Content development for social media and web
- Social media management tools
- Reputation management software
- SEO optimization techniques
- Minimum application expertise: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
Candidates must share a portfolio with their resume for consideration.
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.