Associate Behavior Therapist - Leominster, MA
- 80 Erdman Way, Leominster, MA 01453, USA
Beacon ABA Services is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
Make Mondays great again! Get paid to play while helping children acquire important life skills!
Beacon ABA Services specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our Therapists work directly with these children in their homes and at our Treatment Center in Leominster, following carefully created goals designed to promote independence.
Entry level candidates are welcome to apply, paid training is provided!
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Sessions take place Monday through Friday, anywhere from 8am-6:30pm
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle required
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Associate’s Degree (60+ credit hours) and at least 6 months of relevant experience
- High School Diploma and at least one year of relevant experience can be considered for part time afternoon opportunities only (3:00pm-6:30pm)
- Medical and Dental Insurance (full time)
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans (full time)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plans
- Opportunities for Advancement and Continued Education
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.