ABA Therapist - Framingham, MA
- Framingham, MA, USA
Beacon ABA Services is a company that specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our services offer one-on-one care for children and their families in home and center based settings throughout Massachusetts.
Our Associate Behavior Therapists are responsible for the implementation of teaching plans and programs that help improve the social, language and academic skills of our clients.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Associate’s Degree (60+ credit hours) and at least 6 months of relevant experience
- High School Diploma and at least one year of relevant experience can be considered for part time afternoon opportunities only (3:00pm-6:30pm)
- Personal vehicle and driver’s license as the position requires travel
Beacon ABA Services is hiring Part Time and Full Time Associate Behavior Therapists.
We are seeking individuals who are energetic, passionate, and committed towards making a difference in a child’s life.
No certification required! Training is provided!
- Medical Insurance (must work full time hours)
- Dental Insurance (must work full time hours)
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans (must work full time hours)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plans
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
Work Location: Surrounding towns from where you live as we provide services throughout MA.
Salary Range: Compensation is based on experience and qualifications; however, the salary range is $14.45 - $21.17/hour.
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 6:30pm. The day is divided into 2-3 hour sessions.
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.