Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA/LABA)
- Gardner, MA, USA
Beacon ABA Services is a company that specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our services offer one-on-one care for children and their families in home and center based settings throughout Massachusetts.
Beacon ABA Services is hiring Full Time BCBAs!
We are currently seeking energetic, passionate and committed Board Certified Behavior Analysts who will be responsible for the completion of behavioral assessments, short and long term consultations and direct treatment.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop individual goals and objectives to be included in the IFSP/IEP/ISPs or client Treatment Plan
- Develop written guidelines for behavioral interventions, teaching plans and programs
- Collect data for each goal/objective during each teaching session
- Submit data sheets to the Beacon offices and the individual's confidential file
- Provide training in behavioral interventions and applied behavior analysis
- Analyze data collected to determine teaching program effectiveness
- Supervise and train Behavior Therapists
Our ideal candidate has:
- Master's Degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Ed., Psychology, or related field
- Current BCBA Certification
- Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst (LABA) in Massachusetts
- Experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs
- Salaried position (get paid regardless of cancellations)
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Sick, Vacation, and Holidays paid!
- Opportunities for advancement!
Work Location: Gardner, MA and surrounding towns
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 6:30pm. The day is divided up into 2-3 hour sessions.
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.