Behavior Therapist (ABA) - Milford, MA
- 321 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Beacon ABA Services is a company that specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our services offer one-on-one care for children and their families in home and center based settings throughout Massachusetts.
As a Behavior Therapist, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and daily oversight of home or school-based services and for the direct training and supervision of Associate Behavior Therapists.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least two (2) years of experience with Applied Behavior Analysis in a direct services, training and/or school based consultation capacity
- Personal vehicle and driver's license as the position requires travel
Beacon ABA Services is hiring Part Time Behavior Therapists.
We are seeking individuals who are energetic, passionate, and committed towards making a difference in a child’s life.
No certification required! Training is provided!
- Medical Insurance (must work full time hours)
- Dental Insurance (must work full time hours)
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans (must work full time hours)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plans
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
Work Location: Surrounding towns from where you live as we provide services throughout MA.
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 6:30pm. The day is divided into 2-3 hour sessions.
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.