Behavior Therapist (ABA) - Leominster, MA
- 80 Erdman Way, Leominster, MA 01453, USA
Beacon ABA Services, Inc. (Beacon) is Massachusetts’ leading provider of home-based early intervention specialty services. We are a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The practice specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD). We work extensively with individuals who exhibit a variety of developmental needs and challenging behaviors by building adaptive skills in homes, schools, and community settings. Beacon actively contributes to the field of ABA through training students and professionals, contributing to field based research and establishing collaborative professional partnerships.
As a Behavior Therapist, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and daily oversight of home or school-based services and for the direct training and supervision of Associate Behavior Therapists.
Opportunities available throughout Massachusetts!
If you love working with children and are seeking to expand your career in ABA; please consider Beacon ABA Services, Massachusetts' leading ABA provider, as a place to work!
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least two (2) years of experience with Applied Behavior Analysis in a direct services, training and/or school based consultation capacity
- Must have personal vehicle and driver's license as the position requires travel
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with families
- Organizational Skills to effectively process, implement and teach programs
- Self-Confidence to take the initiative to approach families
- Achievement motivated to work with families to set and achieve realistic goals
- Working in home settings - will require travel to various types of homes
- Fee for Service - various time slots available
- 8:00am - 6:30pm
- Monday through Friday
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.