Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter) - Requires Travel
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
HSMC is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The base office will be located in Milford, MA but the position will require travel throughout Massachusetts on an as needed basis. This position will be responsible for specialty position recruitment and supporting the Talent Acquisition Team with all aspects of the recruiting and new hire process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Posting positions on job boards
- Sourcing candidates for current openings
- Interviewing candidates
- Conducting reference checks
- Attending Career Fairs
- Covering for the other Talent Acquisition Specialists when they are out
- Conducting new hire orientations and completing new hire paperwork
- A minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in Recruiting is required. Mental health experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Recruiting and HR paperwork administration required.
- Strong computer skills specifically in Excel and Word.
- Must have strong attention to detail, be able to multi-task effectively, and have strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- True willingness to be a road warrior!
- Availability to work nights and early mornings and/or to travel on an as needed basis.
- Successful candidate will be open to traveling between our different offices as necessary.
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.