Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - North Shore
- Lynn, MA, USA
Beacon ABA Services, Inc. is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The practice specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Join Massachusetts' leading ABA provider! We are currently seeking passionate and energetic Board Certified Behavior Analysts who will be responsible for the completion of behavioral assessments, short and long term consultations and direct treatment.
Opportunities available in the North Shore (Lowell, North Andover, Woburn, and Peabody areas)!
- Develop individual goals and objectives to be included in the IFSP/IEP/ISPs or client Treatment Plan
- Develop written guidelines for behavioral interventions, teaching plans and programs
- Collect data for each goal/objective during each teaching session
- Submit data sheets to the Beacon offices and the individual's confidential file
- Provide training in behavioral interventions and applied behavior analysis
- Analyze data collected to determine teaching program effectiveness
- Supervise and train Behavior Therapists
- Master's Degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Ed., Psychology, or related field
- Current BCBA Certification
- Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst (LABA) in Massachusetts
- Experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs
- Salaried position (get paid regardless of cancellations)
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Leave Benefits and Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement!
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Click "I'm Interested" to apply now!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.