- 790 Turnpike St, North Andover, MA 01845, USA
Beacon ABA Services, Inc. is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The practice specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
The Beacon Assessment Center, a program of Beacon ABA Services, specializes in assessing children with developmental, learning and behavior challenges.
Our team of licensed psychologists and speech language pathologists provide clinical services to children in satellite offices across Massachusetts. We are currently looking to expand our service array.
We are currently seeking Licensed Psychologists, Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) and Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers (LICSW) to provide individual, family, and group therapy. They will also be responsible for participation in multi-disciplinary assessments and clinical treatment teams.
- Conducting Early Intervention Diagnostic Evaluations, Developmental Assessments, Neuropsychological Evaluations, and Educational Assessment and Clinical Consultation
- Provide evidence based therapeutic interventions for individual clients, families and groups using cognitive and behavioral methodologies
- Provide child and family therapeutic interventions
- PhD/PsyD in Clinical Psychology or related field
- Active Massachusetts State Psychologist License
- Two (2) years of combined post-doctoral experience relative to psychological assessment, designing behavioral intervention
Please visit our website at www.beaconassessmentcenter.com to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color,religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis ofthat membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.