- 790 Turnpike St, North Andover, MA 01845, USA
Beacon ABA Services, Inc. is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The practice specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
The Beacon Assessment Center, a program of Beacon ABA Services, specializes in assessing children with developmental, learning and behavior challenges.
Our team of licensed psychologists and speech language pathologists provide clinical services to children in satellite offices across Massachusetts. Our assessment centers are located in West Springfield, Leominster, Dartmouth, Rockland, Milford and North Andover.
We are seeking a Licensed Psychologist to work at any of our assessement centers with experience in early diagnostic testing for autism or pediatric neuropsychology. They will also be responsible for participation in multi-disciplinary assessments and clinical treatment teams.
- Conducting Early Intervention Diagnostic Evaluations
- Completing neurodevelopmental and neuropsychological evaluations
- Participate in multidisciplinary integrated assessments with speech pathologists and behavior specialists
- Providing Educational Assessment and Clinical Consultation
- PhD/PsyD in Clinical Psychology or related field
- Active Massachusetts License or License eligible in Psychology
- Experience relative to psychological assessment or pediatric neuropsychology preferred
- Experience with diagnostic evaluations for children with Autism as well as previous ADOS-2 training preferred, training can be provided
Beacon offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, to include medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off and paid holidays.
Apply now by clicking on "I'm Interested".
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Beacon ABA Services participates in E-Verify.