Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) / Pediatric Outpatient Setting
- 790 Turnpike St, North Andover, MA 01845, USA
The Beacon Assessment Center, a program of Beacon ABA Services, specializes in assessing children with developmental, learning and behavior challenges. Our team of licensed psychologists and speech-language pathologists provide clinical services to children in satellite offices across Massachusetts.
Beacon ABA Services and the Beacon Assessment Center are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our growing team! We are seeking a driven and engaging SLP who will be responsible for providing outpatient speech-language assessments and therapy to young children with developmental disabilities, including Autism Spectrum Disorder, out of our North Andover office location.
Beacon offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, to include medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off and paid holidays.
Job responsibilities include completion of speech-language and communication assessments, multi-disciplinary developmental assessments, individual and group treatment, and consultation to our clinical treatment team of Psychologists and Board Certified Behavior Analysts. All SLP services occur in one of our office locations.
Our assessment centers are located in West Springfield, Leominster, Dartmouth, Rockland, Milford and North Andover.
- Complete diagnostic speech and language evaluations for children ages birth-18
- Participate in multidisciplinary integrated assessments with psychologists and behavior specialists
- Complete chart reviews, collect case histories, and conduct parent/patient interviews
- Generate detailed summaries and recommendations
- Develop individualized treatment plans with objective and measurable target goals/objectives
- Implement individual speech-language, AAC, or feeding therapy
- Provide speech, language, and communication consultation to clinical treatment teams
- Complete data for all therapy sessions, complete reports and documentation, and complete progress reports as defined in policies
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Current Massachusetts license in Speech-Language Pathology
Apply now by clicking "I'm Interested"!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Beacon ABA Services participates in E-Verify.