Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Pediatric Outpatient Setting
- 790 Turnpike St, North Andover, MA 01845, USA
The Beacon Assessment Center, a program of Beacon ABA Services, specializes in assessing children with developmental, learning and behavior challenges. Our team of licensed psychologists and speech-language pathologists provide clinical services to children in satellite offices across Massachusetts.
Beacon ABA Services and the Beacon Assessment Center are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our growing team! We are seeking a driven and engaging SLP who will be responsible for providing outpatient speech-language assessments and therapy to young children with developmental disabilities, including Autism Spectrum Disorder, out of our North Andover office location.
Beacon offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, to include medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off and paid holidays, and professional development opportunities!
Job responsibilities include completion of speech-language and communication assessments, multi-disciplinary developmental assessments, individual and group treatment, and consultation to our clinical treatment team of Psychologists and Board Certified Behavior Analysts.
- Complete diagnostic speech and language evaluations for children ages birth-18
- Participate in multidisciplinary integrated assessments with psychologists and behavior specialists
- Complete chart reviews, collect case histories, and conduct parent/patient interviews
- Generate detailed summaries and recommendations
- Develop individualized treatment plans with objective and measurable target goals/objectives
- Implement individual speech-language, AAC, or feeding therapy
- Provide speech, language, and communication consultation to clinical treatment teams
- Complete data for all therapy sessions, complete reports and documentation, and complete progress reports as defined in policies
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Current Massachusetts license in Speech-Language Pathology
Apply now by clicking "I'm Interested"!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Beacon ABA Services participates in E-Verify.