- 790 Turnpike St, North Andover, MA 01845, USA
Beacon ABA Services, Inc. is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The practice specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Beacon ABA Services is currently seeking Licensed Psychologists who will be responsible for the completion of psychological assessments, short and long term behavioral consultations and direct treatment and providing clinical supervision to Licensed Social Workers providing family counseling.
Opportunities available throughout Massachusetts - Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem!
- Conducting Early Intervention Diagnostic Evaluations, Developmental Assessments, Neuropsychological Evaluations and Educational Assessment and Clinical Consultation
- Provide evidence based therapeutic interventions for individual clients, families and groups using cognitive and behavioral methodologies
- Provide consultation to parents, teachers, other professionals and community agencies to enhance the learning and adjustment of clients
- Assist in the planning, development and evaluation of behavioral programs to meet identified treatment and adjustment needs by serving as the licensed psychologist consulting to the ABA treatment team for monthly case reviews
- PhD/PsyD in Clinical Psychology or related field
- Active Massachusetts State Psychologist License
- Two (2) years of combined post-doctoral experience relative to psychological assessment, designing behavioral intervention
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.