Human Services / Special Education Lead Instructor - $2000 Sign On Bonus!
- 345 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Evergreen Center Milford is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
We Are Still Hiring!
Currently offering a $2000 Sign On Bonus for this position!
Evergreen Center is seeking a bright and energetic Lead Instructor who will be responsible for the implementation of specific instructional activities and treatment programs as designed by the students' Individual Education Plans and Individual Service Plans.
Responsibilities include the collection and recording of data regarding daily student performance in defined instructional and behavioral areas, participation in the analysis of behavioral data, supervision of instructional activities in classroom and community settings, and working in conjunction with the Head Teacher to develop specific educational and treatment objectives and design specific curriculum materials and activities.
The hourly rate is $15 to $17 commensurate with education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, education or related field required
- Experience in caring for persons with developmental or physical challenges required
- Experience with applied behavior analysis (ABA) a plus
- Valid driver's license required
Check out our Benefits!
- Opportunity to pursue your Master’s in Education and/or BCBA certification with an excellent tuition reimbursement package!
- Advancement opportunities!
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Staff events and annual staff recognition brunch
- Monday through Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. The Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.