- 8110 Maple Lawn Blvd, Fulton, MD 20759, USA
HR.Coach is launching a retained search for an HR manager for one of our key clients. This role is responsible for to overseeing all aspects of human resources practices and processes. The HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, payroll and talent management. The job of HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR manager job description and specification.
Employment is contingent upon passing a rigorous background investigation including a financial credit check.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Oversee the payroll processing including managing the payroll administrator
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as manager directly supervising other HR professionals
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, and high EQ
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Applicants who do not adequately complete the screening questions, will not be considered for this role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.