- Copa De Oro Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90077, USA
HR.COACH is accepting applications for a full-time Estate Manager for a confidential client. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in performing a variety of tasks and creating a harmonious work environment for the household staff. Must have a clean driving record, be available for travel, have a valid US Passport, be full vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to adhere to a strict Non-Disclosure agreement.
HR.Coach has been providing Start-UP and Growth phase businesses with scalable outsourced HR solutions for over 15 years. We've become the trusted advisor to business leaders and HR professionals.
The Estate Manager is responsible for overseeing the efficient and seamless operations of the family’s property and creating a collaborative and safe work environment that ensures a harmonious household. Work in close contact and direction of the Principals, including outreach for preferences and approvals. Operate with limited autonomy to oversee the scheduling and coordinating of household activities to ensure the property is maintained according to the family preferences and best practices. Draft and communicate staff schedules. Communicate needs and resolution paths to family for approval.
· Perform duties as assigned by the Principals.
· Provide weekly briefing to Principals.
· Start each day by reviewing and monitoring household email, including deleting Junk email and escalating email as directed.
· Manage multiple daily calendars and schedules including family members and household staff/contractors.
· Under direction, coordinate and follow up on appointments, transportation, household services, deliveries, doctor’s visits and other activities.
· Coordinate activities among various individuals and contractors with staff, security personnel, drivers and family members.
· Travel: Maintain and coordinate complex trip and travel arrangements including international private aviation and associated transportation, accommodation and meal arrangements.
· Maintain and update contacts, mailing lists, guest lists, responses to invitations and events.
· Maintain filing systems (electronic and hard copy) with respect to family activities, events, projects and travel.
· Light bookkeeping
· Provide tech device and web related assistance, as needed (particularly Apple/ iOS)
· Perform HR Duties and monitor staff compliance, including:
o Timesheet completion via Tsheets.
o Mandatory meal and rest breaks.
o Reviewing timesheets for accuracy, securing any corrections and submitting to bookkeeper for payroll processing.
o Provide assistance as required to recruit, interview, hire, and train new staff.
o Oversees the daily workflow of the household staff.
· Other administrative and coordinative tasks and special projects as assigned.
· Online shopping and returns (able to coordinate and keep meticulous records).
· Collaborate with other team members who perform similar and/or same duties.
· Wear personal protective equipment as required by job duty safety standards, including wearing a face mask while on the family property unless otherwise directed by Principals.
· Adhere to dress code standard of business casual, preferably blue jeans with a white button-down shirt. The blue jeans should be free from wear, copious decoration including rips or tears.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Strong supervisory and collaborative leadership skills.
· Must lead and interact with kindness, seeking to be conciliatory and creating a positive household environment that meets the family expectations.
· Must demonstrate active listening skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Ability to understand verbal and written direction, prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate, with excellent recall and diligent follow up to ensure completion.
· Must be tech savvy, including understanding of Apple iPhone and iOS.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Must be extremely organized and able to manage hard and soft files.
· Excellent attention to detail, including ability to follow directions with precision.
· Willingness to travel on a moment’s notice, including international travel.
· Ability to pass a criminal and credit background check.
· Ability to report to physical worksite location M-F from 9:00 am to 6 pm with some evening, weekend and/or holiday hours as needed. It is noted that the Principals are frequently out of town.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must possess a valid Driver’s License and have a clean driving record.
· At least five years related experience required.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Ability to ambulate without assistance an extensive property including multiple levels of stairs and uneven outdoor surfaces.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times without assistance (e.g. packages, groceries).
· Covid 19 shot required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.