- 23 Vreeland Rd, Florham Park, NJ 07932, USA
HR Acuity® is the leader in employee relations management solutions. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) technology solution helps achieve consistency in how organizations track, investigate and analyze employee issues. Why work here? Simply put, we have a nimble culture, innovative environment, freedom to think and implement, explosive growth, and work with Fortune 500 clients – enough said!
As a Data Scientist at HR Acuity®, you will be responsible for developing machine learning models to support product features in the road map. You’ll analyze and prepare data for testing different models to find the best fit that will support various product features. You’ll work closely with the product and engineering team stakeholders in supporting the product road map.
We're a fast-paced, growing startup, so you should be a self-starter able to take a complex problem statement, break it down into solutions and develop or use different models and algorithms to find the optimal solution. Along with technical skills, you also possess the ability to propose and apply different techniques and algorithms and present the findings to all the stakeholders.
- Research and develop machine learning models and algorithms to solve various business problems using structured and unstructured data
- Implement scalable and efficient modeling algorithms and modeling pipelines that can work with real world data in production systems
- Use raw data and prepare for various modeling scenarios, execute the models, and present the outcome
- Work with product management and engineering groups to develop new products and features.
- BS and master’s degrees in computer science, data science, engineering, or related technical/scientific field
- 3+ years of professional experience in a business environment
- Experience in using Python, R, or other programming environments
- PhD degree in computer science, data science, engineering, or related technical/scientific field (Preferred)
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining concepts, and a track record of solving real world problems with these numerical modeling methods.
- Deep understanding of NLP and linguistics modeling, machine learning, and a track record of solving real world problems with structured and unstructured data modeling methods.
- 5+ years of professional experience in using and developing various statistical, machine learning models
- Knowledge and experience of working with relational databases and SQL
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
HR Acuity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our team. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.