Growth Marketer (Adwords & Fluent English) - Remote
- 15 Pacific Bay Cir, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA
HOS247 LLC in a growing technology company that provides IT solutions such as ELD Logbook and GPS Fleet Tracking to trucking companies in the USA and Canada. We ensure DOT compliance and deliver superior safety and productivity for any fleet.
Learn more https://hos247.com/
Come fuel the growth engine at HOS247 LLC - the technology provider in the transportation industry.
We're looking for a growth marketer with experience planning, creating, distributing, and analyzing the effectiveness of content marketing and paid acquisition campaigns. With projects ranging from product marketing, to sales funnel optimization, to advanced ROI reporting, and maybe even content creation. Everything you do will have a tangible impact on the business while strengthening your skills as a communicator, email marketer, and data-driven growth marketer.
A working knowledge of Google AdWords and fluent English are a must. Outbound/inbound email marketing experience is a plus. A working knowledge of Wordpress (no coding needed) is a plus. Hands-on Facebook campaign management is a plus.
What you'll be doing:
* Create, execute and analyze marketing campaigns across channels using Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising, PersistIQ, MailChimp, Wordpress and other tools.
* Creating editorial plans, as well as assigning and managing content producers responsible for content delivery.
* Assisting content producers in developing, polishing, refining, enhancing and proofreading their material.
The experience we like to see:
* Managing campaigns in Google AdWords
* Analyzing lead funnels and conversion rates
* Exceptional written and spoken English with an ability to grasp technical concepts quickly.
We can offer:
* Generous base pay and performance-based bonuses
* Work from home or office
* Drive marketing development with your ideas.
* Tremendous opportunity for personal growth within the company
Work hours are Mon-Fri 9 am to 5 pm PST. All you need is a personal computer and a high-speed internet.
Apply here to be a part of our amazing team! Include the short description of your work experience, language proficiency (f.e. lived in the US) and your location. Fill manually or include with resume.