Fashion is our expression, and we have a passion for it. But it doesn’t stop there. We want to make a difference. We act and we encourage everyone to be themselves and respect others for who they are.
We are offering professional and personal development in a multinational environment, along with generous and much valued benefits such as:
- Discounts with all brands in the H&M group
- Constant training and upskilling program
- Career opportunities worldwide
As a Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style and together with the store team to offer the most exciting Customer Experience.
- Follow up the Visual identity and secure commercial level through creating inviting windows, well-styled mannequins and high-level garment presentation.
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to H&M standards.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
- Support, coach and develop the team on visual and commercial knowledge.
- Ensure together with the store team all H&M policies and legal requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Team player, enjoying collaboration with the other members of the management team.
- Aware of the current fashion trends and styling techniques to anticipate customer’s needs.
- Strong communication skills with ability to inspire and motivate team members to offer a great customer experience
- Open-minded, flexible and adaptable to changes
Sounds interesting? Then Join us on this adventure!
H&M is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or age.
Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities, interested?
Be yourself & more at H&M