WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A CLOTHING BRAND; WE ARE ON A MISSION TO TRANSFORM THE FUTURE OF FASHION
Are you looking for a company that pushes the boundaries and creates a community inclusive of everyone? A shared vision beyond only us?
If you answered yes, why not join us? This could be your first step towards a new and exciting career at COS!
About COS: Offering innovative design, elevated essentials and wardrobe icons, COS is a fashion brand rooted in contemporary culture. From the beginning, our design ethos has always put lasting style, quality and sustainability first. Today 92% of the materials in our collection are more sustainably sourced.
COS, alongside Arket, Monki, Weekday, Afound, & Other Stories and H&M, is one of several unique brands that make up the H&M group. The H&M Group employs over 170,000 people in 74 markets across the globe, and we are the 2nd largest fashion company in the world. Since launching COS in 2007, we have opened more than 200 stores worldwide.
What we value most: Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our values are the behaviours that we appreciate above and beyond anything else. We are open-minded and curious, we dare to be different, we believe in constant improvement and we empower and trust you to take ownership. Our values are part of who we are, what we stand for and how we act.
At COS we love welcoming new people and work hard to provide an environment where everyone feels appreciated and valued. We celebrate individual differences and recognise the contribution that all our colleagues make, regardless of their background.
Today we are looking for a Floor Manager to join our talented team in our store in Century City. This role will be full time between 32h-40h per week and includes shifts at weekends and evenings.
Although no two days are ever the same, there are some things that you can expect to be involved in regularly this includes
- Offering customers a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
- Analysing selling information and working with the store manager, maximise the sales performance of your department
- Leading a team of sales advisor to achieve excellent standards of service
- Supporting recruitment and ensure induction and training to new starters is carried out
- Assisting the store manager to identify future talents and putting together development plans to support their progression
- Overseeing store operations
Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers. Stepping into the role of Store Manager in their absence
To work as a floor manager, you should have previous management/leadership experience plus the qualities below.
- Minimum 1 year management experience within a retail environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, train and develop a team
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell our products
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent commercial abilities and interest in fashion, retail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings
Why You’ll Love Working for COS
- Dynamic, team-driven work environment with a group of unique, diverse, and kind individuals.
- Endless growth & development opportunities
- Dress your personality. We encourage you to dress your personality all day, every day.
- Did we mention our discount at H&M, &Other Stories, and COS?
Hiring range: $27.50 $27.87 Hourly
COS believes in rewarding our employees for their many contributions to our shared success. That’s why we offer a full range of inclusive benefits that enable wellness, both in and outside of work. We pride ourselves on being a do-good company and we have a comprehensive benefit package that matches that ambition. Please note, benefits may have eligibility requirements based on employment status.
- 25% Staff Discount
- Medical, Pharmacy Vision and Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Wellness, Holiday and Parental Pay
- Commuter Benefits, Health and Dependent Care FSA.
- Plus, additional Voluntary Benefits.
Ready to apply? Click on the I’M INTERESTED link where you can upload your CV securely. Once we have received your application, we will keep you updated regularly about the status of your application. The two stages of a successful recruitment process will include a short telephone interview followed by an interview/group interview in the store. Should you require any adjustment to this process, please let the recruiter know who will be happy to discuss this