Sales Advisor (Full-time) – Inverness
- Eastgate, Inverness IV2 3NE, UK
- Department: H&M
Do you want to work for a company where sustainability is at the forefront in everything we do? A place where you will find endless career opportunities and the chance to explore a variety of roles across all our brands and around the globe? Do you want to join a team where you can make anything happen if you are curious and eager?
“Individually, our values may seem obvious. But put them together and our unique company culture is born. Our values are part of who we are, what we stand for and how we act. Our values are based on respect for the individual and a belief in people’s ability to use their initiative, and we encourage everyone to be themselves and respect others for who they are. These values help create an open and down-to-earth corporate culture that promotes collaboration and an entrepreneurial spirit “
As well as personal development and individual growth, you will also receive generous and much valued benefits such as:
Discounts with all brands in the H&M group
Paid sick leave (after qualifying period) and annual leave
Health and Wellbeing discounts
Long service extended holiday
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 30 [Full-time]
- Availability: 5 Days fully flexible [Weekends included] or Monday - Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week
- Location: Eastgate Shopping Centre, Iverness
As a sales advisor you are responsible for always putting our customers first while creating an exceptional shopping experience in store. Together with a great team you contribute to the sales and profit in your store and share product and fashion knowledge.
What you do
- You are responsible for inspiring our customers by promoting campaigns, offers and activities and to deliver a great customer experience that contributes to the sales and profit goals in your store.
- You give and receive honest feedback to support not only your own development but also your colleague’s development.
- You follow health and safety routines to promote the safety and well-being of all our colleagues and customers.
If your personality and love for people & fashion matches our beliefs and values, we appreciate this more than your experience & qualifications for our Sales Advisor positions.
Growing with H&M:
H&M is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or age.
Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities, interested?
Be yourself & more at H&M
Unfortunately, this is not a position that we are able to offer sponsorship for under the skilled worker route.