Showroom & PR Coordinator
- Harbiye Mahallesi Abdi İpekçi Caddesi, İstanbul, ., Türkiye
- Department: H&M
Be yourself & more at H&M.
It takes a special kind of workplace to make the world’s style more sustainable & fashion more inclusive. A place where unique talents from all over the world come together to form a diverse and dedicated team. A culture of creativity, collaboration & growth.
At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself & challenge you to grow. Here, you can learn new skills & discover new talents, inspire people to find their style & discover your own career path and reimagine the future of an entire industry to help everyone everywhere look good & feel great.
Welcome to H&M.
As Showroom Coordinator & PR, you contribute to added customer value, a strong brand, and increased sales by working alongside the Fashion PR lead where you run the upkeep of the showroom and supports PR projects. You work towards aligned and cross-functional goals, driving omni sales performance and customer centricity in all parts of your work you work proactively with building and maintaining relationships with media, influencers, celebrities, and opinion leaders thanks to the showroom. You are responsible for garment send-outs and keeping garment stock in order to guarantee product placement and credits for H&M.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Showroom maintenance and PR projects
- You work alongside the Fashion PR lead and PR & Communications Manager with local fashion PR activities, primarily in the showroom.
- Drive sample administration, including working with relevant systems, optimizing results by proactively and reactively handling requests and send outs.
- You secure visual presentation in the showroom with current garments and products.
- Responsible of internal sample sales in accordance to our policy on purchases/lending products from showrooms.
- Ensure product placement by tracking magazines, newspapers, influencers, radio and TV-channels
- Drive general office administration duties, including PR coverage follow up with provider
Networking & relationship building
- You act as a brand ambassador for H&M.
- Identify, maintain, and develop a network on a Sales Market level with the appropriate fashion journalists, stylists, influencers, celebrities, and other opinion leaders
- Attend relevant events, both internal and external, for networking and business purposes
Reporting & Collaboration
- Foster a close collaboration with the Influencer Specialist to maximize synergies between paid and earned relationships
Additional task key for role:
- Be involved in all showroom events and support project management such as event orders posters, press gifts etc.) invitation send out, visual presentation and catering for showroom events
- Assist regional sales clusters project managers in executing projects and events.
- Work proactively to get earned product placements and present latest collections and news
- Monitor editorial fashion clippings and free publicity and register in the PRA or other relevant system
- Communicate with stores for in-store press appointments and lending samples/products
- Take care of general office administration duties, photo copying, filling of press cuttings, reports
- Always wear H&M garments in the showroom
- A formal education within Communication &/or Marketing is meriting
- 4 / 5 years’ Experience in working with/or in connection to editorial fashion is meriting
- You understand synergies between owned, paid & earned media
- You have excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge in other languages is meriting.
- You have the ability to track Omni results and build action plans according to the local PR strategy
- You have proven Showroom and/or experience from working with PR
- You have experience from successfully coordinating projects.
- You have a fashion background/deep interest and knowledge of the fashion industry
- You have experience in building a professional network
- Meriting with competence within digital/tech and omni ways of working
Your personality and your talents are important to us, so don't worry if your qualifications don't completely match the job profile. We believe that the most innovative ideas and best decisions come from teams whose characters are as diverse as our customers and employees around the world.
If you have the feeling that we can make a difference together and your experience and skills match this position, then we look forward to receiving your application.