Talent Acquisition Partner
- 110 5th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
- Department: COS
Are you looking for a new & rewarding opportunity? Do you enjoy working with people to achieve great results? If so, this could be the role for you! To ensure we hire the right people and provide all candidates with a great experience, we are hiring a Talent Partner for North America based in New York City. Some of the things that you will be involved in will include identifying recruitment needs & planning accordingly, advertising all vacancies and interviewing potential colleagues. In addition, you would also be responsible for initiating employer branding activities, identifying recruitment budgets and ensuring all legal requirements are fulfilled.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
- Oversee the entire recruitment process from beginning to end, securing the candidate experience at all stages for all store based roles in North America and some corporate positions
- Collaborate with HR managers within the region to stay informed about labor market insights, salary and benefits, as well as changes in employee relations/legal requirements
- Monitor KPIs, identify areas of strengths and opportunity, ensuring appropriate actions are being taken to improve time to hire as well as the candidate experience
- Ensure all managers follow the COS recruitment process
- Work alongside the Regional HR manager and Area HR manager to ensure adequate levels of staff
- Monitor the success of various recruitment channels and if needed proactively look for new ways to attract candidates
- Keep an overview of future recruitment needs and build talent pools to secure our future growth
- Identify any skills gaps in the market and take action accordingly
- Works with the HR managers to ensure all managers and area team colleagues receive the appropriate level of recruitment training
- Create awareness about the opportunities at COS on various recruitment channels
- Coordinate with the global recruitment team to showcase employee engagement moments within both store and regional teams in North America
- Work with the HR team to roll out global and local training modules
- Experience working in a recruitment or in a HR related role. Experience of volume recruitment is essential
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) candidate preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to speak confidently in a group
- Proven organizational, analytical and decision-making abilities
- Sales driven and result oriented
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of team
Why choose us?
When you first join COS we will give you a full introduction, excellent training, and a mentor that will support you during your first days, weeks and months. In addition to this you will also receive lots of fantastic benefits including:
- 25% staff discount
- Up to $800 per year clothing allowance
- Start with up to 3 weeks vacation
- Company wellness pay
- Medical/Dental insurance benefits*
- Short term and long term disability benefits
- BRI Commuter benefits
- H&M Incentive plan (HIP/ESOP)
- 401k Retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Petplan insurance
- Parental Leave of Absence
- Parental Leave Pay
*Eligible first of the month on or after 60 days of employment
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognized and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.
EEOC Classification: SLS