- Svista industriväg, 635 02 Eskilstuna, Sverige
- Avdelning: H&M Group
Within the H&M Group, Logistics is responsible to make our fashion flow in a sustainable, qualitative and efficient way. We put the customer in focus and our job is about fulfilling the customer promise, creating a great online and in-store shopping experience.
We are happy to announce an exciting opportunity within our Logistic organization in Eskilstuna. The Distribution Centre with 500 employees delivers to all H&M stores in Sweden, Norway and Iceland. In the future we will supply all H&M stores in Finland as well.
As a System Specialist, you ensure well functioning warehouse management systems and overarching warehouse control systems by supporting from a technology perspective.
You will play an important part, supporting successful global (and local roll outs and implementations, having business in mind. You will be a part of the System Administration team and work close with H&M operational leaders to control and improve the processes.
Your main responsibilities
- Ensure well-functioning WHM & overarching warehouse Control System
- Monitor system functionality and new system functionality developments, incl.interfaces WMS, WCS, and PLC.
- Maximize operational excellence, quality and efficiency by educating end users in the IT system functionality
- Support DC operations
- Communicate change requests from end users to Regional Sales & Operations
- Ensure all systems work as expected and are used correctly to aspire best service to the stores and to secure that business is not interrupted
- Ensure an effective and efficient incident management
- Ensure high quality level of all decided IT system related procedures and correct implementation
- Ensure training of end users in the departments in new systems and functionalities
- Align release waves and system down time with key stake holders, i.e. DC management, sales etc.
Your skills and experience
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. To be successful in this role, we believe that you have the following qualities:
- Strong expertise in DC-level technology infrastructure and supplementing systems experience
- Functional competencies for supporting technology and system-related operations and incidents
- Proactivity in problem-solving and hands-on attitude to resolving incidents
- Ability to understand system features and updates within a given time frame as well as ability for knowledge transfer
- Strong planning, prioritizing and coordination skills
- Ability to collaborate and co-create with others
- Agile mindset with a positive attitude to change and meaningful growth
- Inclusive and empathetic towards others whilst encouraging diversity
- Ability to understand your impact to others and contribution to the bigger picture
- Great communication skills in both Swedish and English
- A strong drive to constantly develop and improve our way of working
What we offer
We can assure you that you will get plenty of responsibility from day one and that you will work in the heart of our core business. We offer an inspiring and motivating culture characterized by teamwork, belief in people and entrepreneurial spirit. You will work in a diverse, inclusive and value driven company.
This is a full-time position starting with a probationary period of 6 months. Collective agreement with Unionen. The location is based in Eskilstuna and part of the Logistic Region North Europe. Working hours will include evenings and weekends. As a System Specialist, you report directly to the System administration Manager. Start date during Autumn 2022 or by agreement.
Are you our next System Specialist? Are you motivated by technology, logistics flow and constant improvements? Are you ready to join?
If you feel your experience, skills, ambitions and mindset are right for this role, please send your application no later than August 31st. We are looking forward hearing from you!
For questions regarding the position or recruitment process, please contact Tom Gyllhamn, System Administration Manager, [email protected]
Find your Place to grow at H&M!
We make it happen. At H&M Logistics we believe it’s possible to find what you like,
space to make your mark and room to grow.
A place where you can belong and be truly yourself.
With a team that gets things done, in a company that never stands still.
At H&M Logistics we believe it’s possible, because together we make it possible.