Internal Communications Specialist
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A CLOTHING BRAND; WE ARE ON A MISSION TO TRANSFORM THE FUTURE OF FASHION
Are you looking for a company that pushes the boundaries and creates a community inclusive of everyone? A shared vision beyond only us?
If you answered yes, why not join us? This could be your first step towards a new and exciting career at COS!
About COS: Offering innovative design, elevated essentials and wardrobe icons, COS is a fashion brand rooted in contemporary culture. From the beginning, our design ethos has always put lasting style, quality and sustainability first. Today 92% of the materials in our collection are more sustainably sourced.
COS, alongside Arket, Monki, Weekday, Afound, & Other Stories and H&M, is one of several unique brands that make up the H&M group. The H&M Group employs over 170,000 people in 74 markets across the globe, and we are the 2nd largest fashion company in the world. Since launching COS in 2007, we have opened more than 200 stores worldwide.
What we value most: Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our values are the behaviours that we appreciate above and beyond anything else. We are open-minded and curious, we dare to be different, we believe in constant improvement and we empower and trust you to take ownership. Our values are part of who we are, what we stand for and how we act.
At COS we love welcoming new people and work hard to provide an environment where everyone feels appreciated and valued. We celebrate individual differences and recognise the contribution that all our colleagues make, regardless of their background.
Do you have experience working in a dynamic internal communications team? Are you looking for a fresh and fascinating role with a company who will invest in your future? Are you passionate about people engagement?
If so, this could be the role for you. We are now looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to join our Corporate Communications Team. This role will report into the Head of Corporate Communications and is offered on a Full Time Permanent contract.
As the Internal Communication Specialist at COS you are responsible to develop, adapt and oversee communication and communication channels to reach the maximum impact within the employee audience. You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of colleague communication to drive engagement and build a joint knowledge of our values and business priorities.
What you will do:
- Deliver impactful colleague communication according to time, budget and quality goals.
- Assist in the evolution of internal communications tech infrastructure.
- Proactively work across the wider organisation to collate detailed and clear information to develop communications.
- Support internal stakeholders with communication requests, confidently creating communication plans to fulfil business needs.
- Manage and respond to employee interactions with internal communication channels.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Proactively facilitate and support regional organisation requests.
- Collaborate and secure approval of communication with internal stakeholders.
- Develop content for internal communication to deliver messages to colleagues in the most impactful way, both online and face-to-face.
- Deliver company internal communications events –both digital and physical –to a high standard.
- Write creative briefs for developing assets (film, imagery, graphics, etc) to promote communication activity.
- Measure performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Monitor and update internal communications channels regularly.
- Maintain the Corporate Communications calendar. Create timelines and structures, taking charge of the implementation.
- Several years experience working in an Internal Communications role ideally from a creative industry
- Excellent written and verbal skills, fluent in English
- Strong editing skills, adapting to the brand’s tone of voice.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 programmes
- Impassioned towards the COS brand and the fashion industry in general
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Experience working cross functionally with a variety of stakeholders
Why choose COS?
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan in store and access to our E-Learning tool.
In addition to this you will also receive some fantastic benefits including;
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program
- A range of long service benefits.
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.