Part Time Sales Advisor (Aeon Mall, Nilai)
At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference.
You’ll take on new responsibilities from day one, learn skills for life, meet friends completely unlike you that make you feel at home, and start finding ways to make your big dreams come true. By living our Values daily and being your authentic self, you help us reimagine the future of an entire industry by making everyone look, feel and do good.
Be yourself & more at H&M.
You are responsible for delivering a Great Customer Experience that contributes to the Sales and Profit in your store. You always put our customers first and offer assistance and share your Product and Fashion knowledge. You create an environment that is easy for our customers to shop in through Store Operations and Great Garment Care. By sharing your knowledge and skills with your colleagues you actively contribute to creating a Great Team in order to meet the expectations of our customers. You work in accordance with H&M standards, policies, procedures and legal requirements.
Direct customer service
- Demonstrate the 5 basic demands to engage with and welcome our customers in the service areas and on the sales floor
- Apply a ‘Heads up’ approach – be aware of customers who require assistance and offer your help
- Use your product and fashion knowledge to inspire the customer by offering purchasing suggestions, and promoting campaigns, offers and activities
- Keep the fixtures full and tidy regularly throughout the day to maximize sales
- Ensure great garment care to sell the products in their best condition at the right time
- Replenish sizes and allocation to the sales floor through efficient delivery and refill routines to avoid missed sales
- Ensure all areas of the sales floor and back of house are always clean and tidy Ensure all routines are followed at the cash desks and fitting rooms to maximize sales and customer satisfaction
- Share your knowledge and skills with your colleagues, offering help where needed to build a positive working atmosphere
- Give honest and constructive feedback to your colleagues to develop their skills
- Work in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation with Health & Safety and security routines, to guarantee your own personal safety as well as the safety of your colleagues and our customers at all times
Who You Are
- Passionate for customer service and helping people find their style
- A multi-tasker who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Inclusive, positive, creative, and willing to learn on the job!
- A team player with a flexible approach
We believe in our people and always encourage new ideas and initiatives. Along with training and leadership guidance, there’s no end to the potential for a successful and global career within H&M. Our goal is for a job at H&M to be more than just a job – it’s the beginning of a career full of opportunities!