Business Expert (Online)
- 626 Deokpyung-ro, Majang-myeon, Gyeonggi-do, Korea, republic of
- 부서: H&M Group
H&M Brand is on a journey to again become a truly customer focused company. In line with our Rewind and Fast Forward strategy, we want to achieve clear ownership, fuel our salesmanship, enable speed and build on our passion for the customer throughout the organization.
At H&M value our people are at the heart of everything we do, the best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You’ll be part of an important transformation journey at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
Are you ready to join?
›Incoming / Put away / Service level follow up
- Planning: close collaboration with concerned parties (Impex, NCG, Retail call-off, Sales teams) to work in efficient way with customer in mind and company interest first
- Resource arrangement: according to plan ensure 3PL resources (manpower, equipment, shift, materials) and closely follow up until end of operation / maintain incoming status in global data base
- follow up :SLA, KPI (Stock accuracy, efficiency), routines with the 3PL and seeking for improvement opportunities continuously
›Q.C and Stop Order
- close collaboration with impex and PSR to ensure quality compliance and best practice in a sustainable way
›IT & System & CERES
- Monitor and support well-functioning system integration (WMS, SAP)
- Ensure cross checking and approve the data credential of CERES
›Audit and Reviewing : periodical process audits to ensure compliance on group standards and Best practice
›Support DC Mgr. to ensure all operational, system and service requirements to the 3PL and operational changes are implemented and met (e.g. ensure system release updates)
›Strong expertise in DC-level technology infrastructure and supplementing systems experience
›Functional competencies for supporting technology and system-related operations and incidents
›Strong operational DC log. expertise & process understanding
›Proactivity in problem-solving and hands-on attitude to resolving incidents
›Ability to understand system features and updates within a given time frame as well as ability for knowledge transfer
›Strong communication & coordination skills
›Ability to collaborate and co-create with others
›Agile mindset with a positive attitude to change and meaningful growth
›Inclusive and empathetic towards others whilst encouraging diversity
›Ability to understand your impact to others and contribution to the bigger picture
At H&M we believe it is possible to do what you love, find your space to create and room to grow. A place you can truly belong, be yourself and no limit to where it can take you! We offer you a strong company culture and an open environment where you are empowered, trusted and challenged to explore your own path and write your own story. At H&M we believe it is possible, because together we make it possible.