H&M Customer Service - Bulgarian Team
- Puławska 2, 02-566 Warszawa, Poland
- Department: H&M Group
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal customer experience, with excellent service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of a Customer Service Agent comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards.
Your to-do list includes:
- Handling every customer contact with interest and care, providing customers with solutions and advice
- Being an ambassador for the H&M Group in every contact
- Inspiring our customers about fashion and advising them on the latest campaigns and products in order to increase the selling
- Efficient use of business systems to ensure as much time as possible is spent helping our customers
- Adhering to laws and policies regarding personal data and payment procedures
- Communicating clearly both verbally and in writing
Who are we looking for?
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are social, open and an ambitious team player
full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- The drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
Also you have/are:
- Bulgarian language – native or skilled as native in speaking and writing
- English language – intermediate level in speaking and writing
What we can offer you:
Lunch card for all restaurants and bars
H&M discount card for all brands
Group life insurance & Medical package
Various types of training sessions
Quarterly rewards based on performance
Modernly equipped workspace with resting areas, massage chairs, daily fruits, etc., located in the center of Warsaw with an easy access to public transport
Competitive salary based on benchmark tests in Warsaw
Work in a friendly environment where we promote diversity and equality
Please note that we will contact only candidates who pass a pre-screening based on their CV.