Online Supply Chain Specialist
- Airtech Pkwy, Plainfield, IN, USA
- Department: H&M Group
As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, H&M is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. Our business concept is to offer fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way and with our fast expansion we are always looking for new talents. Would you like to be part of our team? H&M group comprises of nine independent brands: H&M, COS, Weekday, Monki, H&M Home, & Other Stories, ARKET and Afound. We have over 4,900 stores across more than 73 markets worldwide. Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we interact with colleagues and customers around the world, our values help us develop and grow. We want to be at the forefront of both fashion and sustainability. Our employees play a key role and can contribute to more sustainable fashion, today and in the future.
WE ENSURE WELL-FUNCTIONING INTEGRATION OF SYSTEMS (ESPECIALLY WMS) AS WELL AS COMPLIANCE TO OPERATIONAL GROUP STANDARDS & EXECUTION OF CHANGES”
• Maximize operational excellence by educating 3PL in the H&M WMS system functionality and key work processes
• Monitor and support well-functioning system integration
• Support DC operations
• Monitor system functionality and new system functionality developments, incl. interfaces WMS, WCS and PLC
• Communicate change requests from 3PL to 3PL-DC Mgr./ Reg. S&Ops
• Distribute & translate release notes to 3PL and monitor execution
• Ensure all systems work as expected and are used correctly to aspire best service to the stores and to secure that business is not interrupted
• Ensure an effective and efficient incident management, when needed (e.g. participate in "bridge calls", Incident reporting)
• Ensure high quality level of all decided IT system related procedures and monitor correct implementation
• Conduct business process audits regarding compliance to group standards
• Act as PSR and NCG speaking person to global functions and local Sales and monitor compliance to PSR, sustainability and NCG standards
• Support DC Mgr. to ensure all operational, system and service requirements to the 3PL and operational changes are implemented and met (e.g. ensure system release updates)
• Reviews and approves all vendor invoices
• Manages the 3rd party relationship and ensures proper service standards and output.
• Advanced PC skills with Excel and Access
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a high pressure, multi-personality, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Experience with recruiting, training and developing staff
• Detail oriented, with strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to adapt to company specific systems.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
MINIMUM CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
• 1-2 years of management experience, preferably in distribution center and/or store operations
• Preferably at least one year in Distribution Center Operations in a high volume, high SKU environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.