- Sandton Dr, Sandhurst, Sandton, 2196, South Africa
- Department: H&M
As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, H&M is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. Our business concept is to offer fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way.
Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we interact with colleagues and customers around the world, our values help us develop and grow.
Do you have a passion for developing both business and people through teamwork? Are you ready to take on the challenge of a major part of maximizing profit and supporting commerciality in our stores? Is your leadership style based on inspiring, motivating and coaching others?
As Store Manager, you are responsible for achieving the Sales & Profit goals in your store by creating a plan to deliver a Great Customer Experience in line with your Area. You ensure you have a Best Team and support its development. You work with succession planning, talent and leadership development and structured performance management, based on result, values and leadership.
Job responsibility including but not limited to:
- You regularly analyze and follow up your Store’s Sales & Profit KPIs and take actions accordingly to maximize results.
- You priorities and take actions in your store that have a clear impact on sales in line with your Area Team.
- You manage the recruitment, training, development and succession planning for your Store
- You evaluate and manage the performance of your Store Team, including having dialogues, putting development plans in place, giving feedback and following up and taking actions to improve performance and develop your team
We believe that you have the following qualifications
- Preferably 4+ year of retail management experience, including direct managerial experience, large retail experience is a plus
- Consistently show ability to be sales-driven and results-oriented by taking action, relating all decisions back to store results and working to improve P&L
- Ability to work strategically, tactically and operationally
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Willing to relocate to different provinces in South Africa should the need arises
Please note that we will be using virtual screening and interviewing tools for this vacancy.
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world. Therefore, recruitment processes will take Employment Equity plan under careful consideration.