Machine Learning Engineer AI, Advanced Analytics & Data
- Årstaängsvägen 13, 117 75 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
Do you want to be a part of a team creating world-class AI solutions?
We are now looking for Machine Learning Engineers to bring in new competence to our new organization Business Tech.
In the AI, Analytics & Data domain which is a part of Business Tech, you will be part of our AI Foundation Product Area where our vision is to make H&M Group the industry leader in applied AI with scalable and integrated solutions covering the entire value chain.
We are on a journey together which means there is no clear path. You will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future organisation, Furthermore, you will:
- Pairing with Data Scientists, develop machine learning software product including but not limited to explore large data set, try out new algorithms, feature engineering, test and evaluate model output, deploy the solution for production usage and also scale out to the comprehensive fashion network of H&M
- Design, develop and maintain the large-scale data infrastructure required for the machine learning projects
- Leverage on understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof code
- Develop tool and framework to address common needs in machine learning project like model traceability, feature reuse, A/B test, etc.
- Work in cross-functional agile team of highly skilled engineers, data scientists, business stakeholders to build the AI ecosystem within H&M
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized.
- You have a degree in Computer science or similar fields, such as software engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- You are a hands-on person and love coding as much as breathing. You like applying software engineering practices to machine learning projects.
- You have experience in developing software products that went to production
- You have a couple of years of experience in coding in modern programming languages, such as, Python, Java, Go, etc.
- You have experience in cloud technologies (preferably Azure or Google Cloud)
- You have experience in deploying machine learning applications to production
- You have experience in handling high volume heterogeneous data in batch and/or stream applications using Spark or other distributed computing paradigms
- You have a solid understanding of data structures, databases, and data storage technologies applicable particularly to data intensive applications
- You have exposure to scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and secure system design and implementation
- You have experience in agile ways of working, team collaboration, data-driven development, reliable and responsible experimentation
- You embody the DevOps principle and have hands-on experience in modern DevOps practices
- You have experience in software product lifecycle management, including designing, prototyping, implementing, testing, packaging, deployment, integration, maintenance, etc.
Do you think we are a match? We hope so!
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with CV and Cover Letter (English) as soon as possible. Due to GDPR, we do not accept applications via email.
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
In Business Tech, we will continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world