Talent Acquisition Partner
- 110 5th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
- Department: COS
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
Are you looking for a new & rewarding opportunity? Do you enjoy working with people to achieve great results? If so, this could be the role for you!
To ensure we hire the right people and provide all candidates with a great experience, we are hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner for North America based in New York City. This is a highly important role as you will be the first point of contact for the majority of our candidates in the US and Canada.
Some of the things that you will be involved in will include identifying recruitment needs, advertising vacancies and interviewing potential colleagues. In addition, you would also be responsible for initiating employer branding activities, setting recruitment budgets and rolling out global and local training modules.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will oversee the end to end recruitment for a variety of corporate level roles including ecommerce specialists, digital marketing, merchandising, communications, visual merchandising as well as all store management positions.
In addition to this you can also expect to be involved in
- Collaborating with HR managers within the region to stay informed about labour market insights, salary and benefits, as well as changes in employee relations/legal requirements
- Monitoring KPIs, identify areas of strengths and opportunity, ensuring appropriate actions are being taken to improve time to hire as well as the candidate experience
- Ensuring all managers follow the COS recruitment process
- Working alongside the Regional HR manager and Area HR manager to ensure adequate levels of staffing
- Monitoring the success of various recruitment channels and if needed proactively look for new ways to attract candidates
- Keeping an overview of future recruitment needs and build talent pools to secure our future growth
- Identifying any skills gaps in the market and take action accordingly
- Working with the HR managers to ensure all managers and area team colleagues receive the appropriate level of recruitment training
- Creating awareness about the opportunities at COS on various recruitment channels
- Coordinating with the global recruitment team to showcase employee engagement moments within both store and regional teams in North America
- Should have experience of recruiting in one of the following sectors, retail, fashion, hospitality or beauty at corporate level either in-house or agency.
- Experience of volume recruitment ie sales associates is essential.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time when it is safe to start travelling
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational, analytical and decision-making abilities
- Sales driven and result oriented
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of team
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends. We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.