SEO Specialist - ARKET
- Maria Skolgata, 118 53 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: ARKET
Do you want to be a part of building the most loved lifestyle brand?
Then you might be the SEO Specialist we are looking for.
A modern-day market with a Nordic soul, offering a mix of fashion, homeware and a café while having quality, sustainability and transparency at the core of our business.
ARKET was founded with the mission to simplify good choices and influence positive change in our industry. By presenting a broad collection of well-considered fashion, food, scents, beauty and home items under one roof, we want to inspire people to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
At ARKET, we believe that collaborating in diverse teams and including various perspectives into our everyday work are key to meaningful growth. As an employer, we are committed to cultivating a workplace culture that celebrates our unique talents and differences as individuals. This allows us to harness our collective knowledge to reflect the diversity of our clients in all the products and experiences we create.
- Some of your tasks and responsibilities includes, but are not limited to:
- Perform ongoing keyword research and competitive analysis.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Responsible for all SEO tech audits and their implementation.
- Execute on-page optimizations.
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS).
- Manage content production by planning content calendars, managing writers (or collaborating with content writing teams), and supporting them on SEO.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to implement new features and changes.
- Collaborate with developers and product teams to implement necessary features and changes.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm changes.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors.
we are looking for
A collaborative, proactive and self-driven person who is eager to learn and develop both yourself and the people you work with, you can work both independent but also enjoy being part of a team and achieving things together. To thrive in this role you need to be communicative, structured and organized as well as being a problem solver that is self-motivated and sees possibilities.
To be considered for this role you have
- 2-3 years’ of experience in a similar role
- Experience working and using SEO tools including Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush
- Experienced with Web Analytic packages, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, Tag manager.
- Experience with and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC).
- Experience working with popular CMS’ (e.g., WordPress).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Presentation skills (Powerpoint & Keynote)
- Experience working cross-functional between several different departments
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
We offer you:
We offer a work environment where culture and values play a big part in everything we do. We have a flexible attitude and value an entrepreneurial spirit. We want every employee to take ownership of the ARKET’s success and believe that a fun working place generates great results.
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences, and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.
About the recruitment process
This is a 1-year substitute contract starting as soon as possible and located at the ARKET head office in Stockholm. In this role you will report to the Group Manager of Marketing and Communications.
Does this sound like you? Please upload your application and CV in English, but no later than Thursday 9th December. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to receiving your application
H&M Group is committed to recruiting great people, and we believe a diverse workforce plays an important role in our success. We welcome applications from all parts of the world and will offer relocation support if you are relocating from another country.
Working at an H&M in another country right now? Read more about what relocation support applies for you in our Global Mobility handbook on Inside. If you have any questions reach out to your closest HR.