Sourcing Manager Food to ARKET Café
- Head Office, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: ARKET
Our company is infused with the ARKET DNA: Modern Genuine Inspiring Good. We have a winning attitude in everything we do and are convinced that the culture at ARKET is the main ingredient for our success. As an employee, you are always an ambassador for ARKET and part of leading our company forward where everyone is seen as a leader.
You encourage and contribute to the shared responsibility of creating and protecting an inclusive and welcoming workplace where we create motivation and job satisfaction for ourselves and others and where everyone is allowed to self-identity. You always have our customers at heart, and you have an open and curious mindset. We believe that commitment, expertise, and knowledge is a key factor in the success for ARKET and for you.
You actively work to achieve great teamwork and collaboration across organizational boundaries where our values are the basis and a natural part of your way of working.
As a Sourcing Manager for our café business, you are responsible for translating the café concept into sourcing needs and finding the best solutions to secure our supply chain while optimizing price and maximizing savings.
RESPONSIBILITY & MAIN TASKS
- Choose suppliers, producers, and wholesalers for assigned markets as well as new markets
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided
- Liaise between suppliers and producers
- Uphold and represent the ethos of the café concept where food and beverage quality, transparency and traceability are essential - while striving for a sustainably profitable business model
- Lead the administrative work for new suppliers
- Support in registering new articles, recipes, and price changes
- Ensure compliance to ARKET/H&M central Procurement agreements
- Compliance with traceability demands and certification demands
- Support area teams and local café managers with sourcing related issues and supplier contacts
- Support the Concept Responsible during menu changes and product launches with ensuring business-oriented margin levels
- Actively participate in expansion projects and lead the work in finding sourcing solutions for new markets
- Extensive experience from food sourcing or food retail
- Experienced in category management, sourcing, procurement parts of supply chain
- Used to working with international stakeholders and different markets
- Great stakeholder management, negotiation skills
- Tactical, strategic mindset, business minded
- Analytical mindset
- Flexible and creative
The assignment is a permanent position to start as soon as possible.
If it sounds interesting, apply here with your CV as soon as possible, but no later than December 9th.
At H&M Group we strive to have a fair and inclusive recruitment process. We kindly ask you to not attach cover letter in your application as they often contain information that can easily trigger unintentional biases.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!