Scrum Master- AI, Analytics & Data
- Liljeholmsstranden 5, 117 43 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
We love design, and we love technology! Even more we love data! Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone’s individuality is highly valued. We are looking for Scrum Masters who want to work in a modern organization, where agility, automation and cloud are non-negotiables.
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. H&M Group – Business Tech.
H&M is rapidly heading towards the digital future, and we need people with a natural proactive drive who wants to make a difference. We are on a journey to bring data and analytics to the forefront of innovation. Our vision is to lead the H&M Group to become the most insight-driven organization on Earth. We will do so by providing relevant, high-quality, and self-service, analytical products and platform, that will simplify and improve our customers everyday decisions through a world class customer experience. This will be done with an agile mindset and methodology, as well as working closely with our friends in all the H&M Group where we always keep the customer in focus. In the Analytics and Data Platform Product Area our motto is to engage, learn, share, inspire, and have fun.
We are now looking for Scrum Master’s who are passionate about people and tech to join us on our fantastic journey to make this difference.
The teams within the Product Area Analytics & Data Platforms are responsible for all data processing, reporting and advanced analytics capabilities across the whole value chain. This means tons of data and unlimited learning opportunities.
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will adopt, learn, learn and adopt together. You are an important player in this transformation. You will in close collaboration with the team Product Owner and Engineering Manager, act together as the trio that supports the team becoming well-functioning and high performing with people as the center of your joint mission.
You will support your team from the inside to challenge status quo and to continuously improve. You will love your team but with a mission of making them do without you as to ensure the team can take end-to-end responsibility, build, and operate state-of-the-art data processing capabilities fused with engineering excellence.
We believe you have passion for agile, have a strong agile and DevOps mindset as have an understanding for software development. You are a natural servant leader as you are smart, hungry, and humble always striving to continuously improve, learn and believe in a learning organization. Obviously, you speak human fluently! As a Scrum Master you believe in a culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. You are a visionary that coaches and empowers your colleagues with the most relevant competencies, allowing them to lead, collaborate, and deliver exceptional customer and business results. We believe that you are a curious leader focused on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability. You have a holistic mindset and are typically skilled in breaking down silos, enable collaboration and empower teams.
It will be very helpful if you have passion for technology. If you stay up to date with the latest techniques for product discovery and hypothesis-driven product development and have previous experience in working in a high paced software delivery setup or have experience within the data and analytics area, we really want to speak with you!
You will join the product area and according to your interests, experience, and competencies, will work with one of our product teams. You and your team leverage modern software engineering principles and techniques to build robust data solutions for our entire value-chain, in assortment, production, logistics, sales, marketing and others business areas.
What you will do
- Coaching the PO on how to be more outcome oriented and customer focused when managing the product and product backlog.
- Coaching the team on how to be more autonomous, self-organized and high performing.
- Help everyone in the team, or interacting with the team, to understand Scrum theory, practices, rules and values (teaches, coaches, facilitates).
- Ensuring that the team understands and applies the Agile and DevOps mindset
- Ensuring that the impediments to the team are acted upon
- Facilitating the events required by Scrum and ensuring that the team is actively driving development.
- Keeping the team focused on its mission, if needed shielding the team from interruptions.
- Communicating deviations & risks (delays, overburden, unclarities, etc.) to the Product Owner and product Area leadership team.
- Representing the team in cross-Product Area/Domain alignment meetings and/or other cross-Product Area events.
- Making the team continuously inspect and adapt their product as well as their way of working (e.g., follow up burn-down or cumulative flow diagrams and other KPI: s)
- Following the team's health and actively acting to improve it..
- Representing the team in scrum-of-scrums and quarterly planning.
- Have several years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Are a natural leader with interest in both people and technology, with excellent coaching skills and you bring high level of energy and motivation.
- Have competence within different agile frameworks and supporting Tools'.
- Have experience in OKR Methodologies.
- Great collaboration and communication skills, both English and Swedish is a plus
- Have strong problem-solving skills – able to find solutions in complex situations and involve various stakeholder.
Advantage if you also have:
- Experience and understanding of cloud technologies.
- Experience within Analytics
- Previous experience from implementing agile in large development organizations.
- Agile coaching experience and have worked with Kanban
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
Do you think we are a match? We hope so!
This position is placed in Stockholm, Sweden.