Regional Sores Sales Controller
- 110 5th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
- Department: COS
Are you looking for future opportunities for development? Here at COS we are looking for a Regional Stores Sales controller to join our team based in New York. This role will report directly to the Regional Stores Sales manager.
As a Regional Stores sales controller you are a key player in the Area Sales team (which include 3 areas) to set financial goals, follow up on results and set best practices for stores operations.
Through detailed analysis and collaboration with Area Sales and Regional Teams you will set expectations and lead the way towards reaching sales and surplus goals in all stores in the region by being an ambassador for profitability and keeping a customer first approach.
- Set yearly budget sales plan, commercial KPIs and sales related costs for Stores and the Area teams.
- Set quarterly forecasts for sales hours and stores costs and follows up on any deviation from the budget, redefining expectations if required. Clearly articulate the strategy behind each forecast to Regional team, area sales team and stores.
- Analyze, follow up and communicate commercial and operational KPIs regularly and take actions together with area sales team and store managers to reach goals
- Ensure Store teams implement best practices for store logistic routines to optimize operations
- Follows up on monthly P&L to analyze results, communicate and set actions plans with area sales team
- Collaborate closely with each Area managers and within the Area sales team to set and communicate tailored actions to drive selling and profit including optimizing contract structures.
- Work within the Area sales team to optimize resources in stores with workload and efficiency in mind.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all teams within the region and with global stakeholders to optimize efficiency and ways of working with operations
- Collaborate closely with the Regional stores merch team to secure best processes in stores logistics and operations to drive selling and profit
- Collaborate in an omni mindset with the E-com controller to find synergies and align commercial strategies to drive results
- Works alongside regional Sales HR manager to set a talent management strategy to secure a strong succession plan in controlling and operations fields
- Experience in financial planning, forecasting and data analysis in the retail industry
- Omni channel experience is a plus
- Team player and adaptable
- Insightful and with analytical skills, able to communicate complex matters in a simple way.
- Seeking for new opportunities, challenging status quo
- Travel up to 50% of the time to visit stores and attend meetings
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.