Visual Merchandiser (Phụ trách trưng bày sản phẩm) - Hà Nội Based
- Toàn thời gian
Mô tả công ty
Working at the heart of fast-paced fashion business, in your store you create an environment that inspires customers to explore their personal style. You support and guide the store team to deliver the most inspiring and exciting Customer Experience in line with the H&M brand and values. You actively drive sales in the store and are responsible to implement the Visual Identity to make us the No. 1 fashion destination. You meet the expectations of customers & colleagues at all times, as well as following all H&M procedures & standards. By acting in line with our values and being a role model, you contribute to H&M’s business success.
Mô tả công việc
You ensure that garment presentation in windows and in store is in line with the Commercial Handbook. Together with the Department Manager you maximise and drive commercial opportunities in your store within the H&M brand guidelines.
- Ensure you are up-to-date with current fashion trends and styling techniques so you can anticipate your customers’ needs.
- Share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information.
Direct customer service
- Ensure you meet customer expectations on direct service according to H&M standards.
- Support the store to achieve excellent customer service.
Indirect customer service
- Follow up the H&M Visual Identity through implementation of the Commercial Handbook and secure well-styled GTL mannequins in windows and in store and make sure garment presentation is in line with the concept ID
- Create a clear red thread from windows to A-area with wearable buying suggestions.
- Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with good garment care every day together with store team
- Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout, fixtures and navigation.
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to H&M standards.
Drive sales targets
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
- Perform sales follow-up and initiate actions to reach sales targets.
You support the store team to enhance the customer and working experience in store through coaching. Together with the Store management team you ensure that all legal requirements and H&M policies are fulfilled.
Training & Development
- Evaluate & develop the visual and commercial skills of the store team.
- Organise, provide and carry out visual training for all colleagues to support garment presentation in line with the Commercial Handbook.
- Seek VM potential for succession.
Communication & legal requirements
- Ensure that all communication in the windows and on the sales floor complies with local legislation.
Organise and plan your workload according to business needs and commercial planner. Ensure safety, security and administration procedures are always followed.
- Follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach store goals and budgets.
- Adapt the store planning according to store needs and budget from the Commercial plan.
- Perform daily Customer rounds to maximise and action commercial opportunities.
Visual Store Operational Routines
- Carry out Sample picking in a way that creates clear stories and wearable buying suggestions.
- Handle Visual Merchandiser material and visual scheme orders.
- Control quantity and condition of all incoming visual material.
- Maintain and care for all display and interior material with sustainability in mind.
- Keep visual room organised and safe.
- Share information with the team on Commercial handbook seasonal changes and continue to evaluate throughout the season.
- Provide updates of all VM information material in the store.
- Ensure that store always has enough Sale and Activity material.
- Promote employee and customer safety
- Resolve health & safety, legal and security issues
- Prevent loss
- Proficiency in English
- Good at communication
- Fashion knowledge
- Strong leadership and work well with stakeholders
- Customer Centric