Experienced SAP Developer - Data Foundation
- Årstaängsvägen, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
Are you a self-driven individual who like to make impact? If the answer is yes, then this opportunity is for you!
We are now looking for an experienced SAP Developer technical resource with mindset to contribute to architectural changes. This will be a key role in enabling H&M Groups vision and journey in Data Foundation
As an SAP Software Engineer, you will be working with one of the largest SAP installations in the world. You will get to interact with a high number of stakeholders to ensure best utilization of your knowledge and learn from new experiences.
You will be given the opportunity to grow your own skills within the SAP ERP Business suite, working in a team that is responsible for the master data solution in SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, SAP MDG. The teams ensure user friendly master data solutions with a high data quality for enterprise structure, store & warehouses. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with lots of challenges like how to manage the infrastructure, how to integrate with existing business IT solution, how to manage the data quality etc. Furthermore, you will:
- Participate in requirement meetings to define and document the complete scope and map against current solution
- Have business process overview
- Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action
- Identify and share best practices within the team and other teams as well as produce necessary documentation
- Preferable to have retail background knowledge
- Coordinate and drive business process requirements with internal and external stakeholders both on-site and offshore and communicate status effectively in writing and verbally
To be part of a high performing and collaborative team, you should have
- Minimum 5+ years of experience of design concepts, principles and configuration working in SAP
- Inbound and outbound integration know-how regarding SAP ECC and SAP MDG is preferable
- Understanding of and experience from master data setup in SAP ECC and SAP MDG is preferable
- Ability to comprehend different business processes/design/solutions and understand their dependencies
- Ability to test and deploy solutions and configurations within SAP
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders in other product teams for dependent business processes
- Good coordination, planning, and communication skills
- Ability to work with both business requirements, use cases, test cases and technical questions
- Excellent verbal communication, work with end users and document training presentations
Having experience with global organization is preferable. Additionally, you need to be adaptable to H&Ms methods and tools and have an agile mindset while conducting your work. We work in a high pace environment with lots of stakeholders.
This is a full-time position with a placement in Stockholm.
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible, as a part of the process you may be asked to complete a test connected to engineering. Interviews will be held continuously. And We love code! So If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You’ll be part of an important transformation journey at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.