Junior Print Designer - H&M BABY Girls
- Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Are you a Junior Print Designer who have great passion for the Baby Girls customer? Do you enjoy working in high tempo and with different types of products on a daily basis, in a team with a supportive and positive teamspirit. Then this might be the role for you!
As a Junior Print Designer at the Baby Girls department, you will work with prints for a wide range of products for the Baby customer (sizes 68-104 cm). You will be working closely with the responsible print designer to develop prints for our collection in all global markets. We strongly value a genuine interest and understanding of the H&M Baby Girlswear print handwriting which is of highest importance for the commercial success of the product range. We offer a creative and international work environment!
We are looking for someone with a true love and passion for the Baby Girls customer and products, who is positive, energetic, creative and playful with a great eye for upcoming fashion print trends. You work easily together with the team at high speed and can prioritize with ease. The print work includes our own graphics as well as our very important license prints, where updating Baby girls’ license characters and to provide news value in this area is a key to success. You are flexible and love working with prints for a variety of products on a daily basis. It includes, but is not limited to, work for jersey, knit, woven and outdoor garments. You have the ambition to develop further within our Baby dept.
We look for you who:
- Have a minimum BA degree in Textile/Fashion/Graphic print and work as a junior fashion/textile print designer today, preferably for a commercial fashion brand
- Have great knowledge and experience from different fashion print techniques
- Are experienced with all over prints as well as typography and graphic placement prints
- Like and are skilled in creating or/and reworking fun and commercial photoprints
- Strong playful commercial fashionable baby girls print handwriting and illustration skills
- Highly skilled in Photoshop and Illustrator
- CLO 3D work experience is a strong merit
- Are customer focused & understand the H&M Baby Girl target groups
- Can work at a fast pace and with parallel tasks in an organised, structured manner
- Are a driven team player, and also take own initiatives and work independently
- Are fluent in English (Swedish not necessary)
This is a temporary fulltime1-yr position in central Stockholm where you will become part of the Baby Girls department at the H&M head office.
Does this sound like you?
If your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application by 5th Nov including CV and relevant portfolio work (max 10mb/uploading). Your portfolio should show: print design process including fashion trend mood boards/research, illustration & hand drawings and finished print collections/garment prints. We would like see work that show your creative aspirational side and also your sense for commercial fashion with this concept in mind. Only applications with attached portfolio work/link will be assessed.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We look forward to hearing from you!