Junior Designer - H&M Kids Accessories, Girls & Boys 2-14 years old
- Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential. We have a sustainable mindset and always seek new ways to improve our sustainable working methods to achieve our goals.
Are you a Junior designer who loves Kids Accessories Design? Do you enjoy working with different teams and products on a daily basis? Then this 1-year temporary role might be a great chance to explore this area!
As a Junior Designer at the Kids Division you will work together with our team developing accessories collections sold worldwide in all H&M markets for the Kids Girls and Boys customers, 2-14 years of age. The role involves, but is not limited to, flat sketching, assist with sampling, fittings, producing and updating collection overviews and color charts. The product groups include a fun mix of jewellery, hair decorations, water bottles, head phones, stickers, lap top holders, lunch boxes and more.
We are looking for someone with a true love and passion for the Kids customer and products. You are positive and energetic, creative and playful with a great eye for upcoming Kids fashion trends. You must be able to prioritize with ease, work independently and be used to fast decision making. We create products with sustainability at the forefront, and for all shopping channels and H&M markets worldwide.
We are looking for you who are/have:
- Min BA degree in Textile/Fashion Design
- Work experience as a JR Designer/Design Assistant from high street fashion brand is meriting
- A true passion for and understanding of our H&M Kids customer
- Strong skills in and used to work at high speed in Adobe Suite programs
- CLO 3D work experience is meriting
- A true passion for fashion, its current and future trends
- Enjoy working with commercial fashion for omni channel
- Strong communication skills and flexibility
- A team player who thrives working in diverse settings
- Like a fast-paced and everchanging work environment
- A strong self drive and can take own initiatives
- English fluency (Swedish not necessary)
Does this sound like your next challenge?
Submit your application; CV and portfolio pdf (max 10mb/upload), with relevant work; including vision/mood boards, full design process and final collections and products from a variety of fashion design projects. All documents should be in English. Please ensure to include some work clearly relatable to H&M Kids target customer. Applications must include portfolio and meet the above criteria to be considered! Deadline is 4th Nov. This is a 1-year temporary fulltime role based in Stockholm, starting as soon as possible.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We look forward to hearing from you!