Sales Advisor 4H/week
- Guldsmedgade 10, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
- Department: Weekday
Weekday is at a very interesting and exciting phase where your work will be of great importance to our result
Having an open mind about people and the world around us creates a responsible, relevant and inclusive work place. At Weekday it’s natural to be yourself and respect others for who they are. We support, encourage and help each other in our daily work always with our values in mind. Our success is based on our people and each employee is an important part of our business and culture.
At Weekday we have high expectations on our employees, as we are sure you have on us as an employer. We offer you a high pace, fun and dynamic work environment built on everyone’s ownership, teamwork, creativity and engagement.
As a Sales Advisor at Weekday you ensure a great shopping experience for our customers. You work together with your colleagues to optimize the selling, implement selling activities, secure product flow and our Weekday Way of Selling. You take ownership and responsibility in your daily work. You are a role model for our brand by living our values.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Secure Weekday´s store operation best practice and making sure that the store always is replenished and clean
- Keep yourself up to date with weekly info and sales activities and take responsibility in planning your workday
- Know and actively work with the products and sales activities in accordance with set goals. Always with the customer and optimization of sales in focus
- Work efficient and set the right priorities
- Follow up and act accordingly to administrative procedures and security routines
- Be a great team player and take ownership in creating a good work environment
You live and work through our values, are a true team player with a positive and humble approach. You give and receive feedback. You are sales driven, like challenges, are flexible and like to take own initiatives. You love to interact with customers and for you it is important to give every customer the best shopping experience.
We offer you a strong company culture characterized by belief in people, teamwork, and entrepreneurial spirit.
This is a Part time position on 4h/week position. Starting date as soon as possible.
We need to receive your application, CV and personal letter by the latest 31th of October 2021. We will have ongoing interviews so please apply as soon as you can.
We look forward to receiving your application!