Store Experience Manager - Parental Leave Cover
- Östra Hamngatan 39, 411 10 Göteborg, Sweden
- Department: ARKET
ARKET is a modern-day market that offers essential products for men, women, children and the home, ARKET stores also include a café based on the New Nordic Food Manifesto. ARKET’s mission is to democratise quality through widely accessible, well-made, durable products, designed to be used and loved for a long time
Your main responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop the entire store team (including the Café) by being a role model and inspire them to reach and exceed goals.
- Ensure quality and exceptional standards for merchandising, sales activities, store operations, campaigns and stock levels.
- Continuously evaluate and follow up on customer service levels and sales KPIs and implement relevant actions.
- You have a positive attitude and act with warmth and in a genuine way
- You are caring and enjoy working with a diverse team
- You are able to take initiatives and drive things forward, and you are brave enough to take decisions.
- You have the ability to overview, plan, organise and prioritise yours and your team’s work.
- You like creating structure, working with numbers and analysing of sales figures
- You are flexible and a problem solver who dares to take initiative to find the best solution
- You have experience in working in a high traffic retail environment, managing a team and providing a high level of customer service
- You have experience in Human Resources and knowledge of local labour law and basic business administration skills.
- A work environment where culture and values play a big part in everything we do
- Training for your personal growth
- National and international development opportunities
- Staff discount for all H&M Group brands and staff allowance
- Corporate health management
- Reward Program
- Refreshments at work
- and a fun working place
ARKET was founded with the mission to simplify good choices and influence positive change in our industry. By presenting a broad collection of well-considered fashion, food, scents, beauty and home items under one roof, we want to inspire people to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
At ARKET we believe in an inclusive and diverse workplace and the great value of different perspectives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.