H&M IMPEX (IMPORT-EXPORT) OFFICER ITALY - STRADELLA
- STRADELLA, STRADELLA, Lombardia, Italy
- Department: H&M
Would you like to take an important role with responsibilities in a rapid paced and dynamic environment? Are you ready to make an impact with your positive passion?
We are looking for an Impex Associate to support one of our organization in Logistic Italy – Stradella.
Make your career possible!
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity that’s anything but dull – a place where the customer is always the center of attention.
Welcome to Logistics and our professional online warehouse Stradella!
Working in Logistics calls for precision, flexibility and above all teamwork, so it’s both enjoyable and stimulating.
Your main responsibilities
- Administrate local import and export processes for commercial and NCG, incl. Port to DC, and cross-border shipments (both store and online)
- Administrate efficient handling of customs formalities in cross-region trades in collaboration with our nominated customs broker
- Support opportunities to optimize regional customs and tax in line with local regulations and aligned with Global Trade & Customs department and strategies
- Communicate with state customs and other reg. regulators on a day-to-day operational basis and Be the main report for our business regarding the inbound issues and resolution
- As key contact for warehouse, support them for import procedures support in all international transport matters (e.g. shipment tracing/monitoring, freight invoice reviewing etc.)
- Follow up on planning accuracy and initiate actions to improve warehouse unloading timing with TSP
- Support initiatives/ projects with expertise and be part of improving our way of working by continuously improving impex tools
- Closely collaborate with Tax and Accounting to ensure compliance with country requirements
- Identify, initiate, and take an active part in various logistics projects in co-operation with other H&M departments
To be successful in the role we believe you have
- A degree in logistic and transport or other relevant degree, comparable work experience
- Work experience of 2+ years in logistics/impex/fashion/store
- A proactive mindset with strong planning and prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Clear communication and presentation skills, fluent written and spoken Italian an English (French is an asset)
- Knowledge of import and export processes in region across all types of cross-border flows
- Understanding of global Trade & Customs rules and regulations for regional execution
- Good knowledge of common IT applications. SAP knowledge is a plus
- Coordination skills and “can do” attitude to effectively resolve day-to-day issues and drive smooth process support and administ.
- Ability to collaborate and co-create with others
- Agile mindset with a positive attitude to change and meaningful growth
- Inclusive and empathetic towards others whilst encouraging diversity
- Ability to understand your impact to others and contribution to the bigger picture
And as a person we believe you have the following qualities:
- Result oriented with a strong drive, daring to challenge and take initiatives
- Self-directed with an ability to navigate within the organization, working cross-functional to ensure best outcome
- Curiosity and flexibility with a can-do attitude
- Communicating in a clear, structured, and inspiring way, with the ability to bring others onboard
- Deliver to deadlines.
This is a full-time position based in Stradella.
Attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV & a Cover Letter
Please note that we will not handle applications that does not contain the correct information & attachments.
Are you Logistics and ready to join? Try on a new challenge and let’s keep up with our fast-paced environment together!
We're looking forward to receiving your application!