Visual Merchandiser - Wimbledon
- Centre Court Shopping Centre, Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom
- Department: H&M
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 39 Hours [Full-time]
- Availability: [Monday – Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
- Location: Wimbledon, London
As a Visual Merchandiser you are responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style. Implement the visual identity, drive Routines, Selling and support the Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
- You stay up to date with current trends and styling techniques to anticipate our customers’ needs.
- You share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information.
- You support the store to achieve a customer first experience.
- You secure visual identity through inviting windows, well-styled mannequins and high-level garment presentation maintaining our brand identity.
- You oversee department, layouts, fixtures and navigation are maintained.
- You launch sales campaigns and activities on time.
- You perform sales follow-ups and initiate actions to reach targets set.
- You support, coach and develop the team on visual and commercial knowledge.
- You teach and support visual training for the team to maintain garment presentation.
- You ensure that all material communication in the windows or sales floor complies with local legislation.
- You ensure safety, security and administration procedures are always followed.
- You follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach store targets.
- You show adaptability according to store needs and the Commercial plan.
- You perform daily customer rounds to identify commercial opportunities.
- You create clear stories and wearable buying suggestions.
Growing with H&M:
At H&M, there are no set career paths. You will find continuous learning opportunities, and colleagues who will encourage and support your growth in whatever path you choose to explore. At H&M, you will have the chance to explore a wide variety of potential roles. We are a destination for curious minds and the more curious you are, the better!
Take on big challenges & discover how they make you grow!
At H&M, we care about our employees and it is important you feel appreciated. The well-being of our teams is the key to our success and in practice, this means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits. Check them out here!
Provide excellent customer first experience for your colleagues and customers
Drive sales and profit by analysing key KPIs?
Lead your team to in an efficient and inspiring way?
Delegate, follow up and provide feedback to support the development of your team?
Be yourself & more at H&M
Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities, interested?
Unfortunately this is not a position that we are able to offer sponsorship for under the skilled worker route.