Service Delivery Expert
- Årstaängsvägen, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
Join our team working towards excellence within operations management for H&M e-commerce delivery. We offer operational offloading and simultaneously empowering product teams to realize DevOps.
About the role
In the role as Service Delivery Expert, you will be a part of a team that work in a global setup. To develop and carry out delivery framework to support 70 product teams across the globe. The role includes close collaboration with our site management teams, partners and vendors. As well as working with authorization of the release of new capabilities and have a huge impact on delivery maturity and metrics for all matters.
As a cross functional team following agile practices we believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. We work with a focus on value creation, growth and serving customers with full responsibility ownership and accountability. Delivering exceptional customer and business results.
What you'll do
You will develop cost efficient, stable, and sustainable delivery processes and ways of working. You will actively work with partners and other teams to define and prioritize backlogs that will improve the delivery. You will also contribute to build new team structures and how these should act and collaborate on a global scale. Some responsibility will also include:
- Keep information of the delivery up to date through tools and processes
- Collaborate and agree on deliveries with stakeholders
- Analyse availability, reliability, maintainability, and serviceability to find improvement possibilities for the current and future delivery
What you'll bring
In this role you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You will challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas. Meaning you will also empower your colleagues to do the same.
We see that you create partnership and drive collaboration with internal and external parties. You understand customer business needs and understand the impact on services and priorities. You can also connect this with larger business goals and service roadmap.
Furthermore, we believe you have:
- Experience of in-sourcing in global delivery context
- Been working in a role as Project Manager, Delivery Lead or similar
- Experience of application or infrastructure operations in a leading role
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholder
- Been working with diverse and complex solutions
- Experience using agile methodologies and tools, familiar with agile ways of working
- Experience in development of operations engineering practices
It is positive if you also have experience in:
- Working with international delivery’s
- E-Commerce value chain
- In-sourcing in global delivery context
- Developing ITIL processes
- Management of functions/departments/divisions of service or product teams
- General knowledge of DevOps practices
- Creating ITIL support processes and adapting to ITSM tools (e.g., ServiceNow) preferably in a microservices context
What we can offer
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You’ll be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right approach and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible, we will continuously interview candidates for the position until it has been filled.
Questions about the role? Feel free to contact [email protected]
We do not accept application through email
This is a full-time position based in Liljeholmen/Marievik, Stockholm.
We look forward to your application!