Product Analyst to H&M Business Tech - CUSTOMER Domain
- Årstaängsvägen 13, 117 75 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
H&M Business Tech is established to take the lead in changing the fashion industry completely, combining business and technology with innovation to create new business and customer value. We want to release the power of people and believe the best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives meet. We believe in our people, and always encourage new ideas and initiatives… Are you up for a challenge? Do you continuously want to surprise and delight our customers?
As a Product Analyst in the Customer Domain (BT), and as a part of a product team with E2E responsibility, you will work as a key enabler to secure realization of business and customer value from analytics, data and models in our customer centric products. You have a strong customer focus, a commercial mindset and innate curiosity, you keep the customer at heart, and you love making data talk!
At HM Business tech you will get the opportunity to work in a large data analyst community and in an organization, which heavily relies on making data driven decisions. We have over 130 million members in 70 different markets along with 8 unique brands in a fast-paced, ever-changing retail industry.
Some of your main responsibilities & tasks will include:
Help define and set up measurable KPI’s and OKRs for your product team, own and maintain their visualization.
Generate and test hypotheses to support a data driven approach to product development
Work with multiple advanced analytics tools to analyze, execute and follow up initiatives from idea to industrialization.
Be the driver for data driven decision making by enabling data visibility and educating the different stakeholders
Convert different forms of data into common language in order to guide the product team
Work as a part of an agile product team to support product development and help showcase their value
Plan, set-up and draw insights from experimentation, A/B, tests, etc.
Use SQL and other analytical tools to dive deep into the data lake
Support the product needs both with long term analytical needs (e.g. recurring reports) and adhoc analysis
Participate in the wider analytics community, both within the customer domain and the wider H&M group!
Who are we?
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and grow with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
There are endless opportunities to grow, regardless of whether you are interested in developing functional depth or business acumen. Just let your skills, ambition and imagination drive you.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative, and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a robust analytical ability with an eye for change and improvement opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience from product or business analysis, customer analytics, management consulting etc.
- Previous experience within ecommerce, retail, fashion or tech product driven companies
- Academic degree within Business Administration, Economics, Engineering (or similar)
- Ability to define and align KPIs/OKRs with the strategic goals of the business.
- A tech product mindset and familiarity with agile approach to product development
- Experience in setting up and running AB tests
- Experience in defining product testing roadmaps and how data fits into these
- Familiarity with SQL, R, Python or other analytical languages
- Experience in working with data visualization tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Data Studio, Looker, Amplitude, etc
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize large amounts of data into clear insights.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across different competences (PM, Developers, Designers, etc.)
- Be comfortable with working within a large matrix organization.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate and explain data and its implications to various stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Send us your application with CV and cover letter. Last day of application is 2021-11-01 but we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the position please send an email to talent acquisition specialist [email protected]
We do not accept applications through email