Logistics Transport Manager - Region South Europe
- C/ Canuda 45-47, Barcelona, BARCELONA, Spain
- Department: H&M
As part of our future organisation, we’re strengthening our Logistics region South team, and looking for Logistics region South manager to join us!
Region South Europe is one of the 9 regions within the H&M Group and will have its headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. The Region runs across 5 markets: France, Belgium / Luxembourg, Spain / Portugal, Italy, Turkey.
Within the H&M Group, our Logistics network ensures a seamless, flexible, and swift distribution process, by delivering products for our stores and online customers, 24/7. Working as part of a demand-driven, efficient, circular supply chain, our dynamic logistics teams are consciously committed to, and guided by our H&M Group values. We work with scalable and innovated technical solutions, with our customer in mind. We don’t just go with the flow- we manage it, together with our service-focused, highly competent, motivated teams around the world.
Simply put, our Logistics function ensures the right product arrives at the right place, at the right time, with the right quality and at the right cost within all channels–while always being mindful of our impact on the environment.
Welcome to Logistics and our transport team! Working in logistics calls for precision, flexibility and above all teamwork. Our transport team is committed to take responsibility for the daily transport and distribution operations for different countries.
We are looking for a resourceful Region South Online Transport Manager
Overall responsible for all online transport related topics and mandatory participant in operational meetings within the DC management and 3PL management in Region South. Close cooperation with the DC management to optimize and execute all transports related to online outbound shipments- and production forecast as well as online returns from the served markets.
· KPI owner with responsibility to execute the agreed KPI in close cooperation with each transport responsible in the region
· Setting reports, escalation and follow up structures to ensure that connected stakeholders and the transport responsible in the region acts fast and efficient on deviations from the set transport KPI’s
· The direct link between DC operations and the transport department in each country for planning and execution on given and agreed production forecasts as well as actions and requirements towards other departments within the DC
· Execute and manage all transport improvements and projects from the owning regions connected to the warehouse to secure consensus from all stakeholders on the doability, and ensure a smooth and successful implementation through structured SOP’s and WoW
· Contract management by initiating RFP’s based on contract terms and conditions by structured archives of originals and digital contract overview
· RFP and negotiation responsible for all online distribution contracts connected to the supplied market or region
· Responsible for carrier relations by setting a follow up and meeting structure to ensure that carrier KPI’s are followed and to proactively search for new distribution possibilities and improve network development
· Responsible for identifying and implementing all actions related to sustainability for online transportation in the region in close cooperation with the Regional Transport Manager.
To be successful in the role we believe you have:
We see that you are a result driven person with strong analytical skills and the ability to structure data.
You are good in communicating and presenting information in order to transfer knowledge and insights to the regional team.
You work strategically and always have a multi-brand and multi-channel perspective. You effectively collaborate with groups of diverse people and you communicate in an inspiring way to motivate colleagues and teams.
Besides your personality we see that you have:
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in online transport management
- Broad understanding of logistics, allocation, store operations and online sales
- High analytical skills
- High level of salesmanship
- Advanced Excel user
- Structured way of working
- Collaborative personality and good communication
- Documented experience in transportation tenders and negotiations
- Agile mindeset with a positive attitude to lead and manage change
- Flexibility to travel within the region on a frequent basis.
- Full professional proficiency (fluent spoken and written) in English and another language (Spanish, Italian…) from the region is a plus.
This is a permanent position based in Barcelona or in lllescas (40Km from Madrid) in Spain and we offer a local contract.
You will become a part of the Logistic Region South team and report directly to the regional transport manager.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are a match, send us your application through the career site latest the 30th of September 2021! Then:
1.After receiving your application, our HR Department will review it to see your fit with the requirements for this role
2.If your profile fits the requirements, you will receive an invitation for a 1st interview online, which will last approximately 1h.
3.If this interview is successful, our HR department will send you an invitation for a second interview.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Note that due to GDPR we only handle applications via our career site.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.